Monday, October 03, 2005

"Superior Reasoning Power"

Today I discovered Dr. William Dembski's weblog.

On October 1, 2005, Dr. Dembski quoted columnist Mary Ellen Symon's response to a universal negative assertion that "anyone who considers ID `is not a scientist.'":
I let it lie there. But something I once read, written by a man who was not a Christian, came to mind: “My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds.

“That deeply emotional conviction of a presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.”

That was Albert Einstein. Not a scientist?


Hat Tip: Vital Signs Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home