Saturday, June 11, 2005

"The Entrance of Thy Words Giveth Light"

Our Sunday School class is doing a study on Bible intake, including Bible memorization.

This prompted me to review the verse that my wife and I are in the process of memorizing. Writing text by hand and typing are useful memorization tools, and I am now adding "blogging" to my toolbox.

It has been many minutes since I last attempted to quote the verse, so I will give it a try here.

Psalm 91:15
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble, and deliver him. ; I will deliver him, and honor him.


The editing above shows where I need some work. Now that it is in my immediate memory, I will type it again for reinforcement:

Psalm 91:15
He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.


That quotation was made without reading another while typing (verified by the honor system), so I'm making progress.

As Christians we need to be not just hearers and quoters, but
doers of the Word. Please pray that this would be the case for you and me.

0 Comments:

<< Home